Independent Parking Appeals Service
Appeals should be accompanied by all evidence required to support the appeal including but not limited to
- clear statement of the grounds of appeal set out in plain legible English
- dated photographs of the car, the dashboard, the interior if relevant
- dated photographs of the clamping location, the signage, the road markings etc
- copy of the parking ticket or permit as appropriate
- copy of the clamping docket
- copy of the original letter of appeal
- copy of the decision letter declining the original appeal
- witness statements where relevant
- site/location plans, sketches if appropriate
- other relevant supporting documents e.g. doctors/clinic/hospital letter, copy of Blue Badge
IPAS will not return any of the evidence submitted to it so it is imperative that only copies are submitted and that original documents are retained. IPAS accepts no responsibility for any documents submitted to it as these will be destroyed after the appeal process is completed.
Appeals submitted without the required €20.00 fee will be returned to the sender.
P.O. Box 11649, Blackrock, Co.Dublin