IPAS only considers appeals
- submitted in writing by post to the address below
- for vehicles clamped in the Republic of Ireland
- referred from the parking enforcement contractors named above
- after a first appeal has already been considered and declined by the contractor
- accompanied by the appropriate form completed and signed
- accompanied by the required fee of €20 (cheque / postal order but no cash)made payable to Independent Parking Appeals Service
Successful appeals will be refunded all or a portion of the original fee plus all or a portion of the IPAS administration fee of €20 by the relevant parking enforcement contractor.
IPAS will not undertake site visits or inspections. Neither will it entertain verbal presentations or meetings with appellants. Therefore it is imperative that appeals are accompanied by ALL supporting evidence.